Accomodation and food is not covered in Barcelona program
Q. What are the course fees and what do they include?
A. The course fee is 1200 Euros. This includes tuition fees and course material expenses.after registering and selection, you need to pay 200 Euros to reserve your place in the program, Rest you pay on the day of arrival.
Q. What can I expect to learn from this course?
A. The aim of the first module is to:
- Practice and Master Hata Yoga techniques as described in traditional yogic texts.
- Discuss and debate yogic philosophies (Sankhya, Astanaga and Hata).
- Understand eastern and western approaches to body, mind and beyond.
The second module will focus on:
- How to lead Hata Yoga sessions and be a thorough professional yoga teacher.
- Designing, developing sequences and creating yoga sessions suitable for the different needs of eventual students.
- Building confidence to handle both group and individual yoga sessions.
Q. Which level of preparation and how much experience are required to take part in this program?
A. You don't need to be a practitioner and no previous experience is necessary to enroll in this training. However it is essential to be in a good mental, emotional and physical health due to the rigorous nature of the schedule and the level of commitment needed.
Q. Where can I find more details about the course and its daily schedule?
A. You can click on the following links to have more information:
Q. Will I be eligible to teach internationally with the RYT-200 certification?
A. The course is registered under the Yoga alliance’s RYT-200, which is internationally recognised. RYT 200 graduates will be eligible to teach in India and abroad.
The International Hata Yoga Teacher Training Certification RYT 200 includes practices from traditional HATA yoga styles inspired by Hata Yoga Pradipika and Yoga Sutras, like Satyananda yoga (Bihar school), Astanga Vinyasa (Mysore school), Iyengar Yoga and other modern approaches to teaching.
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided? ( accommodation is not covered in Barcelona )
A. We have multiple houses to host our students, each including 2 fully furnished rooms, a toilette with shower and kitchen facilities.
- Each house will be shared by 4 or 5 students. Each student will have his/her own twin bed.
- Each house is spacious, fully equipped and furnished, with lots of natural light and air.
- All rooms are properly ventilated with fans and windows, there is storage space available for each student.
- Each house has a fully equipped kitchen for students who want to cook at home. Small convenient stores and a supermarket are close by.
- The Play Practice Residency offers 2 studios: the Small Yoga Studio adjoins the housing area on the ground level; the Big Yoga Studio lies on top of the housing area on the first level of the building.
Q. How can I go around in Bangalore?
A. For any kind of recreational activities, you can take either cabs or buses from the residency to the city. You can also find comfortable buses and trains to go outside the city and visit the beautiful surroundings.